Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Need Signs?

In addition to printing photographs, I can print large signs and banners.  If you're into family history, I have even printed large pedigree charts for family reunions, etc.  So, if you need signs, or even just something printed on paper larger than your own printer can handle, check my Printing Prices.  The Presentation Paper is a regular paper weight, but if you are looking for something a little sturdier, you may want to look into the Enhanced Matte Paper, which is more like a lightweight cardstock.

If you want something a little more crazy, I can even special order papers for backlight displays or adhesive synthetic paper that has a durable, wet-strength base and an adhesive backing for easy mounting.  Contact me at if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment